An EEA national who has exercised treaty rights in the UK continuously for five years as:

  • job seekers; or
  • worker; or
  • self-employed person; or
  • self-sufficient person; or
  • student.

can apply for Permanent Residence.

Please note family members of EU nationals who are engaged in one of the above mentioned activities i.e. exercising treaty rights will also qualify for permanent residence after five years.

What documents do you need to apply for a Permanent Residence card?

You need to demonstrate to the Home Office that you have been living in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years during which you were exercising treaty rights.

Our team are experts in dealing with EEA applications for  permanent residence as EEA nationals. The quality of our service is obvious from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration advisers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration advisers in London in relation to your EEA application for permanent residence as an EEA national and our immigration advisers will provide you the fastest, friendliest, most reliable and professional immigration service.